EVS w Słowenii to propozycja Fundacji Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego i organizacji Youth center BIT. Zgłoszenia (CV i list motywacyjny w języku angielskim) prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz na firstname.lastname@example.org(zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe).
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 9 czerwiec 2017
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać:
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Adress: Warszawska 6, 311 room, 40-006 Katowice, Silesia region, POLAND
Accreditation number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-014455
Mamy dla Was propozycję pracy w Młodzieżowym Centrum w Słowenii. Do zadań wolontariuszy należeć będzie prowadzenie różnego rodzaju warsztatów dla osób młodych przychodzących spędzać czas wolny w Youth Center BIT. Zorganizujecie Letni Festiwal w sierpniu, pomozecie przy organizacji wymian młodzieżowych i szkoleń. Więcej szczegółowych informacji poniżej
Coordinating/Receiving organisation: Youth center BIT
Location: Črnomelj, SLOVENIA
Duration: 01. 07. 2017 – 01. 01. 2018 (6 months)
Length: Long term project
About » youth center BIT »
Youth center BIT-social enterprise was founded in 2004 by the Students Society of Bela krajina (KBŠ) and Youth Culture Club Bela krajina (MKK). It has a status of a non-profit, private non-governmental organisation and social enterprise that works in public interest.
YC BIT is located in the Črnomelj’s town centre and combines the YC Info office and MKK Club. We have recently realized
one of our main goals and created a new place in the city castle, where we offer our youth a warm and creative place to spend their days at. Feel free to visit us!
What are we doing?
YC BIT is mostly lead by volunteers and is supported by contract partners. Our main target group are young people between the age of 15 and 30. We pay special attention to young people with fewer opportunities, especially those with social, economic and educational barriers.
We are running an educational-touristic center with 16 rooms and 2 apartments for organized groups.
Our vision is to create a team that will efficiently work towards fulfilment of young people´s needs and will consequently encourage youngsters to identify with the values of our organisation.
The mission is to prepare and coordinate programs and projects that enable young people to spend their spare time in a creative way and fulfil their educational, professional, cultural, artistic and other needs.
You will have your own room in educational-touristic center. One of your tasks will be also helping us to run it for groups (youth exchanges and training courses). In center we have good internet connection, printer / scanner, all kitchen accessories, washing and drying machine and a nice terrace with a great panorama view of the city.
Food and pocket money
When it comes to nutrition, you will have several options. We have an open account at a local shop, pizzeria and in one restaurant which serves delicious food.
In the educational-touristic center is also a brand new big kitchen which you can also use.
The health care centre and pharmacy is nearby, so you don’t have to worry about that.
For all other concerns you might have, the YC BIT team will be available to offer you the necessary support any time of the day.
You will get monthly allowance (85 EUR per month), 200 EUR which you can use for food in the local shops and for personal things (clothes, hygiene …) and 40 EUR for local transport in Slovenia.
Projects and »obligations«
The EVS project Back to the streets 2 was created as a sequel of the Revitalizing nature parks youth exchange, which showed a big lack of well-maintained public areas and events in them. As a part of the exchange, we made a research which served as a base for preparing the activities of the project.
Back to the streets 2 is created for volunteers from Poland, Greece and Portugal for the duration of 6 months.
2 volunteers are already in Črnomelj and are waiting for you.
In August 2017, we will receive a new volunteer from Macedonia (FYROM) and in September 2017 one more volunteer from Germany.
The task of volunteer will be:
-to organize different sports, cultural and social events on public areas in Bela krajina,
-help to develop creative contents and get familiarized with the process of running educational-touristic center, which will raise their employment options after the end of the project,
– develop a project about the refugees which have been already successfully integrated into the environment of Bela krajina.
– during the project, different work methods will be used but creativity and self-initiative will be encouraged the most,
– helping with organisation of one E+ youth exchange and one E+ training course in November,
– helping with organisation of summer festival Črnfest in August.
The program objectives of the organization are following:
– To encourage active youth participation and European citizenship
– To inform youth about different topics, connected with everyday life
– To offer adequate advice and to refer users to the suitable institutions
– To provide conditions, that will enable youngsters to spend their spare time in a creative way
– Non-formal education and training for youth work
– Promotion and involvement of young people in voluntary work
– To raise awareness and reduce the consequences of deliquent behavior among youth
– To encourage self-iniciativness and creativity of young people
– Direct and constant communication with the local youth in order to fulfill their needs
– To promote political (participation in decision-making processes) and social youth participation
– To provide participation of local youth in international activities
– Cooperation and networking with similar organizations of local, national and international level
Main fields of our work are:
– Youth information and counseling (individual and group),
– Non-formal education and projects on the local level (workshops, courses, presentations, round table discussions, exhibitions, conferences, youth initiatives),
– International youth projects (European Voluntary Service, Youth Exchanges, Training Courses, Seminars, Job shadowing activities, Networking),
– Club program (Non-commercial/alternative concerts, Stand up comedy shows, festivals).