EVS w Słowenii to wspólna propozycja organizacji Zavod O, zavod skofjeloske mladine we współpracy z Fundacją Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego. Zavod O poszukuje wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Škofja Loka. Zgłoszenie CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim należy przesłać na adresy mailowe: email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (Zgłoszenia należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisać na jaki projekt aplikujecie: Zavod O – Kids in Action 4
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 26 grudnia 2016r.
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać informację:
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Adress: Warszawska 6, 311 room, 40-006 Katowice, Silesia region, POLAND
Accreditation number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-014455
My sending organization is able to apply with the project to the Polish NA for the nearest deadline
Receiving organization: Zavod O, zavod skofjeloske mladine
Place: Škofja Loka, Slovenia
Start: September 2017
End: August 2018
Deadline: 20th of December 2016
5 EVS volunteers are needed to take part in the longterm EVS project named “Zavod O – Kids in Action 4”,which will involve 5 local daily centers from the area of Škofja Loka,Slovenia.Despite slight organisational differences they all have common target group,which are children and youth between the age of 6 and 18 years.
Volunteers will be included in the work of each daily care center as equal members of their teams and as such they will have an opportunity to show and improve their own abilities,develop sense of initiative,gain new skills and get new knowledge throught organizing and realizing different activities (workshops,courses,individual support,sports,games,plays,presentations,lectures). At the same time they will get familiar with theory of preventing work with youngsters and with social care sistem in Slovenia.Volunteers will also have an opportunity to realize projects within other local partner organizations in order to strengthen their involvement in the local society.
The list below contains some of the crucial problems Daily Care Centers are focusing on and corresponding activities for their potential correction. For most of the listed activities the help of local volunteers is welcome and is going to be upgraded with the help of EVS volunteers. That would give the Daily Care Center the international dimension. The problems are grouped in the following four categories:
1. Children are left alone from different reasons; activities to correct these problems:
– film, photography,
– drama, circus workshops,
– comics, graffiti etc-drawing workshops,
– manufacturing/hand-making of small and useful objects,
– games, – communication workshops,
– cooking workshops,
– music workshops,
– project work: charity work
– camps, excursions.
2. Learning difficulties, lack of creativity, etc;activities:
– Support-lessons for different subject in school,
– motivation-raising converstations
– in groups and indvidually.
3. Lack of sport/physical exercises etc. ;activities:
– dance workshops,
– simple work/tasks.
4. Family violence, domestic abuse;activities:
– individual conversations with abused children and their parents,
– finding contacts with corresponding institutions.
The activities for European volunteers can be various:
– Organizing the daily routine
– Realizing workshops according to his/her interests (cooking, sports, games, handicrafts, outdoor activities, cultural program…)
– Individual lessons with the children (helping with homework, practicing English, conversation, playing games)
– Realizing his/her own long-term projects – Supporting the coordination and program for the volunteers who work in Daily Center
– Planning and organization of holiday activities
– Getting to know other organisations in the local area
– Volunteers are also welcome to realize projects outside of Daily Care Centers in cooperation with Zavod O and other local organisations.
EVS volunteers are expected to help with the realisation of the program in Daily Care Centers 4 times per week, one day is intended to help to other related organisation, primarly Zavod O, Škofja Loka Youth Center. The openning hours of the Daily Care Centers are every working day between 13:00 and 19:00, only PUM works between 9:00 and 15:00.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteers will be accommodated in two fully furnished apartments with WiFi within the same house located on the main square of Škofja Loka,old historical town with about 13000 inhabitants, located 25 km NW from Ljubljana. Each volunteer will stay in single bedroom with shared cooking, washing, laundry and social facilities. Volunteers will cook by themselves, monthly food allowance will be provided (180 €). They will be also entitled to receive a monthly allowance of 85 €. To each of the volunteers the bike will be provided and tickets for public transportation (if needed).
training during the project
On-arrival and Mid-term training organized by Slovenian National Agency, all the training organized by host organisations and by some other partner organizations from local community.
Candidates should be motivated, flexible, patient, creative, open-minded, self-initiative, comunicative, interested to work with children and adolescents and they should be able to speak english. Some past experiences from pedagogy and youth leisure are welcomed. Ability in music, sport, manual activities, handcrafts, dances, art, multimedia would be also convenient. Future volunteer should bring in her/his own ideas into the project and be prepared to create, plan and execute her/his own projects.
We look for 5 volunteers of different nationality.
how to apply
Send an email with your CV and motivation letter to the coordinating organization Zavod O (email@example.com) and to your sedning organization: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us information about your sending organization. During the selection period we might contact you for further information through eMail and Skype!