EVS w Hiszpanii to wspólna propozycja organizacji Fundación Agustín Serrate we współpracy z Fundacją Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego. Zgłoszenie CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim należy przesłać na adresy mailowe: firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (Zgłoszenia należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
W tytule wiadomości prosimy wpisać na jaki projekt państwo aplikujecie: mental health area lub immigration area
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 31 stycznia 2017r.
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy dodać informację:
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Adress: Warszawska 6, 311 room, 40-006 Katowice, Silesia region, POLAND
Accreditation number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-014455
My sending organization is able to apply with the project to the Polish NA for the nearest deadline
Receiving organization: Fundación Agustín Serrate
Place: Huesca, Spain
Deadline: 31st of January 2017
Foundation Agustín Serrate (FAS) is a nonprofit organization that was created in 2000 for the management of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services and integration into the community of people affected by severe mental illness.
These services are part of the Public Network of Mental Health Services, which is coordinated with FAS for the care actions. Their programs were initiated in the area of Mental Health Huesca in 1990, accumulating more than 20 professional years of experience in the community.
This experience has allowed the progressive development oriented to personal autonomy and independence of users through programs such as: individual and collective support in social, occupational and residential area.
(EVS hosting) Methodologies of empowerment, training and inclusion of people with mental health problems to improve their well-being and employability
European volunteers will collaborate in different activities:
– Sociocultural Dynamism: activities aimed at social and community participation and collaboration with institutional and local networks. Offer our activities to the Community.
– Therapeutic activities (individual and group): cognitive development, social and occupational skills, physical care and self-management.
– Garden workshop (soaps and perfumes). Shared workshops taught by other entities. Therapeutic activity through the photography/ image, music, painting, swimming, hikingetc.
– Therapies of personal development and creativity: music, pinting, theatre, photo, ICT’s, Literary for free expression, realization of individual projects, enhancement of communication and interpersonal relationships. Workshops of Painting, Theatre , Music, Words, Photography, etc.
– Inclusion in the Community: participation and promotion of cultural and social programs at local and regional level: Choir of Arcadia , Group of Theatre “Teatrix”, “EMPODERAOS” music band and photographic and painting exhibitions.
-Young people between 18 and 30, legally resident in one of the program countries.
-It will be assessed positively that is an active and motivated person. Young people with interest in learning about the areas of activity related to the project: mental health, disability, social inclusion, artistic workshops, etc.
-They should be young people who are motivated to collaborate in the activities of the Foundation to contribute to the social integration of groups of people for whom we work.
-It is not a prerequisite but positively assessed the voluntary training be related to social and / or educational field; experience (professional, voluntary or practices) with groups with disabilities.