Organizacja koordynująca i przyjmująca: CEIPES
Organizacja wysyłająca: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Miejsce szkolenia: Serraguarneri, Italy
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 03/09/2018
Daty szkolenia: 12/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
Ilość wolnych miejsc: 1
Co uczestnik ma zapewnione:
3) Zwrot kosztów dojazdu i powrotu do maksymalnej wysokości 275,00 EUR.
4) Profesjonalnych trenerów
5) Referencje po zakończeniu projektu – Youthpass potwierdzający udział w szkoleniu.
Aims of the Project:
The main goal of the project is to develop the competences of youth workers in the inclusion of socially excluded youngsters through outdoor and experiential education.
The specific objectives are:
- empower youth workers through knowledge and tools, practical training methods and coaching sessions for the inclusion of disadvantaged young people through outdoor education
- increase the involvement of young people at risk of social exclusion through their involvement in youth projects and experiential learning
- create space for the exchange of experiences between partner organizations and expand the knowledge and application of methodologies for social inclusion through outdoor activities in Europe.
Training course description
It has been proved the Outdoor education can be particularly effective when dealing with youth at risk of exclusion. Outdoor Education creates a context with strong and specific settings that are facilitating the learning process. It is a holistic approach, meaning that it requires the involvement of learners’ whole BEING (physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual). The concept of Outdoor Education can be summarized in the following way:
- Relationship with YOURSELF through meeting the challenge.
- Relationship with OTHERS through group experiences and shared decision making.
- Relationship with NATURAL ENVIRONMENT through direct experience.
Outdoor Education involves Challenge, Fun & Experience, which are the key elements that young people need in their learning process.
Who can join?
Participants’ selection will be done based on the following criteria:
- youth workers and leaders engaged in their organisation and in the local community
- they have interest and experience in working for excluded or vulnerable youth (migrants, people with special needs, youth coming from disadvantaged conditions at geographical, social or economical level)
- availability to take part in the full length of the training and to be involved in the preparation phase
- capacity to share the knowledge gained during the training and competence to guide the implementation of a follow-up workshops
- motivation to develop their skills and competencies in leadership, coaching, outdoor, social inclusion
- English speaking proficiency
- Gender balance will be a priority
Info pack: https://www.smore.com/bysdx