EVS w Hiszpanii to wspólna propozycja organizacji Asociación Juvenil Teatral we współpracy z Fundacją Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego. Zgłoszenia należy dokonać wysyłając CV i list motywacyjny w języku angielskim na adresy mailowe: firstname.lastname@example.org oraz email@example.com (Zgłoszenia należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
W tytule wiadomości należy wpisać On&Off, Polish candidate. Inne aplikacje nie będą rozpatrywane.
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 18 marca 2017r.
W treści wiadomości mailowej koniecznie prosimy dodać informację:
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Adress: Warszawska 6, 311 room, 40-006 Katowice, Silesia region, POLAND
Accreditation number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-014455
My sending organization is able to apply with the project to the Polish NA for the nearest deadline
Organizacja koordynująca i przyjmująca: Asociación Juvenil Teatral
Miejsce: Logroño, Spain
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 18.03.2017
Rozpoczęcie wolontariatu: 01/09/2017
Zakończenie wolontariatu: 31/08/2018
Dostępne wolne miejsca: 2 wolontariuszy
Hiszpania sama w sobie nie potrzebuje już zachwalania, mimo to słów kilka o samych działaniach. Dołączając do zespołu organizacji Asociación Juvenil Teatral będziecie mieli okazję uczestniczyć w działaniach związanych z sztukami teatralnymi, zarówno od zza kulis przygotowując kostiumy czy scenografię jak i od strony zarządzania wydarzeniem artystycznym. To nie tylko obsługa sztuk w teatrze ale także organizacja ulicznych performance’ów, festiwali czy festynów, parad, wystaw oraz działań skierowanych typowo do młodzieży i dzieci jak okazjonalne Halloween, obozy kolonijne, świąteczne imprezy itd. Jeszcze nie jesteście przekonani? Szczegóły poniżej.
ON&OFF will offer a programme of work and activities to be developed by the volunteers who will be hosted and which main aim is to provide them different learning and training opportunities, not only related to the theater and drama field at any level (learning, teaching and performing), but also to the non-profit organisations sector and the management of entities such as ON&OFF (visibility, coordination, participants management, administration, etc.). Activities proposed:
a) Main daily tasks:
– Organizing the attrezo, costumes and scenography in the store room.
– Tasks and errands for the plays and activities we organize.
– Do technical tasks of the performances and plays (lights and sound), usually during the weekend.
– Help the coordinator with other daily tasks.
b) One-time activities: they are events that the organisation develops every year. The EVS volunteer will help with the preparation of these activities and their implementation as they mean a great effort for the team and members of the entity. Some examples of these activities are: theater festivals, public performances, Christmas parades, travels to other cities, cultural events, exhibitions, etc. Many of this activities will happen during the weekends
-September: Welcoming to the school
-October: Autumn Camp
-December: Christmas Party
-January/February: Trip to Madrid
– March: Trip to the Mutis Festival in Barcelona
-April: Easter Camp
-May: Final Theatre Plays
– June: End of the course Party
– July/August: Summer Camp
These are the tasks for these activities:
-Decide with the members of our association the dates
– Write emails and make phone calls
– Ask for budget (buses, accomodations, theatre companies…)
– Plan the schedule of the activities
– Distribute the tasks among the members
– Doing errands and to go shopping for the events
– Prepare the visibility of the activities
– Involve the youngsters in the activities
c) Keep a close contact with the young members of the association
d) Besides these activities and regular programmes of ON&OFF the EVS volunteer will also support the team of the organisation on those tasks related to the general management of the association: Visibility and dissemination campaigns, recruitment of new members and registration, maintenance of the blog and social networks of ON&OFF, regular administration tasks, etc.
e) Open space. Once the hosted volunteer has acquired a good knowledge of the organisation, methodologies and resources, ON&OFF will promote that he/she proposes his/her own activities within the entity.
f) Activities or events to disseminate the EVS and Erasmus+ programme among the members of ON&OFF. Many of the activities organized by ON&OFF happen during the weekend (the volunteer ought to be available) and the tasks of the volunteer will be done from 9 to 13 during weekdays. During July and August the time changes depending on the activity the volunteer is involved in.
Volunteers will work on the facilities of ON&OFF located in the city centre of Logroño (Labradores street). The volunteer will regularly work 35 hours per week. He/she will also have 2 free days extra per month.
The volunteer will live with other young people in a shared flat. Costs related to the project will be covered by the Erasmus+ programme as established by the Spanish National Agency including accommodation, lodging, medical insurance, transport, pocket money, etc. (up to the limits established by the Erasmus+ programme per country).
Receiving Organization Description
In the year 2000 the youth association ON&OFF was created in Logroño as a non-profit organisation to join together all the ex-students and current students of a local theater school of the same city: Dinámica Teatral (http://www.dinamicateatral.com/). The main aim of ON&OFF is to promote cultural and artistic initiatives, with a lack of political, religious or favorable intentions, and always trying to create an intercultural framework for the participation, understanding and inclusion of all its members, the society of Logroño and the youth in general. According to this the main aims of the organisation are:
– To join together those young people interested on the theater and drama using learning groups, experimentation and staging.
– To organize cultural and leisure time activities for youth.
– To take part on participative events such as meetings, exchanges, contests, etc. at local, national or international level.
– To cooperate with local entities and administrations on the implementation of theater spectacles at local, national or international level.
– To carry out training courses, workshops and activities for educating children, youth and adults (intergenerational projects).
– To create specific working and learning groups for improving staging on any field (lights, sound, atrezzo, etc.).
– To promote the participation of children and youth in cooperation with the municipality of Logroño and with the Department for Childhood and Youth of the government of La Rioja in order to develop theater contests and performances.
– To develop participation meetings to allow young people the exchange of good practices, information and personal experiences.
– To performance open theater plays for private and/or public entities.
– To manage groups of young people who could take part on initiatives coordinated by other partner organisations out of Logroño (meetings, youth exchanges, seminars, etc.).
– To organize cultural and free time activities for its members (trips, excursions, visits, camps, etc.).
– To cooperate on the public events organized every year by the municipality of Logroño (Ex. Christmas or carnival public parades).
Besides these regular objectives and goals, the board of the organisation proposes every year new activities and challenges related to theater and drama that could be considered interesting for the members of the organisation. These new challenges or participation opportunities offer to all the members of ON&OFF new ways of participation and learning, that do not only improve their skills on the theater field, but that also help them to develop their personal competences, self initiative and entrepreneurship.
Furthermore, the non-formal and drama methodologies used regularly by the entity, make all its activities accessible and suitable for any kind of users, promoting the participation of young people with fewer opportunities and especially of those with mobility, expression and/or communication difficulties.
ON&OFF has currently 118 official members (15 to 26 years old) who belong to the organisation. Besides them, the entity also has a team of 6 to 10 regular volunteers and trainers who are responsible of supporting the management and implementation of the activities planned every year (no age limits). Out of these groups, ON&OFF also develops open activities on which other young people of the city can take part even if they are not official members or volunteers of the organisation.
The mentioned regular team includes different artistic and professional profiles but all of them related to the field of theater, music or drama. They act as trainers and facilitators for those children and young people who take part on the activities of the organisation and teach them how to share the responsibilities and tasks that must be carried out on the creation of an artistic or theater performance.
According to this, the members of the organisation (or children/young people taking part on the activities of ON&OFF) are regularly divided on groups that are coordinated and managed by the mentioned team (Atrezzo, scenery and dressing design group; Scene directors group; Music, sound and lights group; Photography group; and Make-up and hairdressing).
Profile of the volunteer wanted:
– To be between 18 and 30 years old.
– To have not participated before in a long term European Voluntary Service project.
– To come from a Programme Country.
– To have a sending organisation accredited for the EVS.
– Open minded and able to adapt him/herself to new environments and culture.
– Special attention will be taken to those candidates with previous experience on theater or any other arts field (Painting, musicians, sculptors, etc.) but this will not be a requirement to enter on the selection of candidates.
How to apply
In order to apply to this project candidates must send before the 18/03/2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com their:
– CV in English.
– Specific motivation letter in English.
– Contact details of the sending organization of the applicant!